Qualification : Bachelor' s Degree ( Must be from a Premium college)
- Manage the entire sourcing and recruiting campaigns.
- Actively and passively source candidates from LinkedIn, Google, Naukri, Hirist and other job boards.
- Be the first point of contact for applicants and screen candidates via phone.
- Effectively partner with leadership team and Board ad visors to implement hiring best practices, strategies, technology, and branding.
- Utilizing effective communication and follow-through with internal clients and candidates, and establishing and maintaining effective relationships while selling company image and opportunities.
- Partner with internal Marketing to execute internal and external events as well as campus branding.
- Review and assess resumes and job posting responses.
- Participate in ad-hoc projects as-needed.
- Bachelor's Degree 1 to 3 years of experience of Recruiting/Recruiting Coordinating.
- Direct experience and success managing the recruitment life cycle.
- Direct sourcing experience social networking (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google, Naukri etc.)
- Experience with Applicant Tracking and Candidate Relationship Management systems - Recruiter box, Hirist etc
- Hands-on experience and/or aptitude with MS Office, Google Apps, Excel, LinkedIn Recruiter.
Essential Skills to Succeed :
- Strong professional presence, including the proven ability to effectively interact with senior-level management
- Strong written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a team or on your own and build trust and credibility
- Must be assertive, take initiative, and be a proactive change agent
- Demonstrated time management and organizational skills with impeccable attention to detail Creativity and passion to generate new ideas.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and appropriately handle sensitive information with tact and discretion.
- Self-starter who takes initiative and needs little supervision.
- Strong sense of urgency while maintaining a focus on quality.