Head - R&D for Nutrition Business (supporting ANU, Vitamins and HNU).
Reports to : CSO
Qualification : Ph.D / M.VSc (Veterinary medicine) / M.Sc. (Chemistry)
Experience : -20+ years.
Functional knowledge : R&D Formulation Development.
Principal Responsibilities (KRAs) :
1) Extensive knowledge of animal feed additive product range and new developments, to create new/value added feed additives for new/competitive business. (Multiminerals, Toxin binder, methyl doners, acidifiers etc.
2) Formulation & value addition to existing products
3) Trouble shooting and support to premix plant
6) Sustaining & Expanding effective R &D team.
7) Comply to working and safety norms in lab
8) Awareness of quality & regulatory expectations/ GMP norms for different categories of products
9) Effective verbal, written communication skills.
10) To manage R &D budget and team trainings, attrition & succession planning.
11) Exposure to micro encapsulated products shall be of advantage.
12) Networking with institutes/farms for in vivo testing/field trials