Relationship Management "
* Independently manage key high value builder accounts and key influencer accounts associated with them
* Identify the key external influencers accounts which are associated with key Builder accounts (Architects, Interior designers, etc.)
* Identify the key people within key external influencer accounts who influence kitchen and wardrobe fittings purchase and build strong relationships with them"
* Prepare periodic sales plan (monthly, quarterly and annually) for the region
* Set volume and value targets for the zone under purview and ensure the targets are being met regularly
* Decide annual marketing marketing plan and budget
* Initiate and implement sales processes and tools like salesforce, CRM etc. which best fits the company's current and potential requirements"
Sales & Marketing "
* Participate in sales pitches or presentations to key builder and influencer accounts
* Suggest marketing initiatives to promote the brand and the product at the regional level "
Customer Satisfaction "
* Coordinate with internal departments to service customers as per their expectations
* Seek customer feedback and facilitate redressal of any complaints/ issues
* Ensure overall customer satisfaction"
Team Management "
* Guide the key account managers in the region and help them achieve targets
* Support the key account managers in senior level meetings
* Appraise the team as per company policy
* Ensure data compliance in reporting project information"
Market Intelligence "
* Keep track of the industry trends and competition
* Keep track of key builder accounts and their projects
* Identify new potential key accounts
* Benchmark performance of peers in the region with own team's performance "
* Conduct periodic reviews of the productivity, status of key projects being tracked, order booking and revenue collections for the zone
* Chalk out an action plan based on zonal reviews and provide intervention as and when necessary
MBA (Candidates with Engineering background will be preferred)
* 12-15 years in sales after MBA
* Extensive experience in project sales for construction industry is necessary
* Prior experience in modular kitchens / wardrobes is preferable"
* Excellent personality and communication skills
* Self-driven and result oriented
* Ability to network with and influence senior people and excellent negotiation skills
* Ability to understand commercial and technical aspects of products"