* Prepare, analyze and report enterprise wide projects to the senior management (Planned Vs Actual costs for all Projects, Schedule, Budget, Revenue, Profitability Report, and Milestone Progress)
* Ensure all projects adhere to the company's base lined Quality Governance process guidelines.
* Empowering tools for project management.
* Appropriate alignment of projects to business needs.
* Most effective execution of projects.
* Work with Project Managers to review, monitor project health.
* Develop and maintain Executive Dashboard.
* Establish and implement metrics that measure project performance.
* Conducting periodic project audits.
* Determine the project health by measuring the variance in scope, schedule, cost and quality from the respective baselines.
* Resource usage tracking and ensure the optimized usage of resources.
* Capable of handling 10 to 12 project managers at any given point of time
* Conducting project status review meetings and tracking of the open points and assigned task's status.
* Facilitate Improvements to the Project Conduct & Management Process.
* Responsible for sign off within time lines given
* Technology knowledge is a must
B Tech in electronics / IT / MBA -- Operations
PMP OR Prince 2 is a must.