* Lead OSS Team for requirements gathering, analysis, user acceptance testing, roll out, training and
* quality checking with respect to Globalcom Business & Operations Support Systems including Alarm Management System based on the SMARTS and Clarity platforms, Performance Management System based on the VitalSuite platform, Configurations Management System based on the Voyence platform, Network trouble tickets based on Clarity, Inventory and Provisioning Management System, based on ClariTy, GAudit, GReports, Dashboard.
* Ensuring round the clock support for the Legacy Alarm Management System (Netcool) by proactive monitoring.
* Ensuring that the target Alarms management system is rolled out on time to replace the Legacy Netcool System
* Ensuring round the clock support for the Legacy Performance Management System (Proviso) by proactive monitoring.
* Ensuring that the target Performance management system is rolled out on time to replace the Legacy Quallaby System
* To ensure the requirements from OSS perspective are mapped to the New Target OSS Systems.
* Ensure Operations support and manage the enhancement request for Clarity Fault Manager, Planned events, Escalation engine & PE Notification module.
* Housekeeping of the Legacy OSS systems to ensure they are performing within specifications and running optimally.
* Ensure that the client machines of the end users are configured correctly after any configuration changes so
* that the end users can make full use of these changes
* Support system integration and UAT for system changes or upgrades.
Coordinate with Operations, Network Engineering and development teams for System rollout.