Education & Experience :
Qualification : MBA + Any graduation
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience
- A background in banking operations and/or experience at a high-growth technology firm or early-stage company is preferred.
Soft skills : Out of box thinking, Project Management Skill, Stakeholder management, Strategic orientation, Planning and organizing skill.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- The company is looking for a candidate who can lead end-to-end design, implementation manage and govern initiatives of Reference Data.
- This person will work extensively with the Strategic Business Unit head, partners with individual lines of business, and various reference data producers and consumers across the firm.
- Design and develop the reference data framework
- Bringing operational efficiency and accuracy
- Reduce exception, data loss
- Bringing the governance framework and managing it. Controlling and managing change
- The ideal candidate will have strong project management and execution experience and the ability to structure, scope, and develop solutions to complex problems.
- Previous experience of driving tactical process improvement initiatives is highly desirable.
- The person should initiate, design the Reference Data to identify and implement operational efficiency & benefiting the SBUs by facilitating and executing transactions, support the clients, identify potential risks, and meet regulatory requirements.