* As part of a cross-functional agile software team, take a lead role in delivering new and
innovative Android experiences on big smartphone platforms.
* Own the performance, Architecture and Reliability charter for the Android client.
* Contribute in a handson fashion in a fast growing startup.
* Work with product owners, UX designers, and sometimes users to design, estimate, and develop
the robust and scalable Product.
* Maintain knowledge in emerging technologies and share it
* Contribute and lead effective code and design reviews.
* Become the go to guy for the Android team for design/architectural inputs.
* Over 8 years of experience Architecting interactive applications in Java.
* 3+ years hands-on professional experience of mobile development and Architecture using
* Strong competency with Android platform, preferably ICS or later.
* Strong understanding of Computer Science fundamentals including OO, data structures, UI
patterns and algorithms.
* Solid exposure to unit testing and continuous integration.
* Strong understanding of interactive application development, memory management, le I/O,
network & socket programming, concurrency and multi-threading.
* Proven technical leadership experience in a professional environment, including ownership and
delivery of a sizeable product or product component.
* Taste for simplicity and elegance in technical design and implementation as well as an
appreciation for test driven development.