To manage the team which produces and analyses all costs data (inc staff headcount) for actual, monthly forecast and annual budget and provide MIS solutions across the company
- Based on the business plan, fix KRA's for the next level staff in corporate costing
- Determination of product/ process/ activity cost and to suggest most profitable mix.
- Periodical operational review of performance of all activities with budgets, standard and historical cost and providing necessary inputs/ analysis.
- Identifying, planning, interpreting and presenting information to top management for formulating business strategy and optimizing the use of resources.
- Creating a team of competent cost accountants at corporate and responsible for meeting their professional aspirations.
- Reconciliation of cost and financial profit
- Evaluation of capital expenditure/plant capacities/fixed assets/investments
- Continuous review of all operational policies and to amend them for meeting the changing business need.
- Facilitator for creating a business strategy group for evolving and documenting our 3 year business strategy plan.
- Costing and exceptional analysis and involving in decision making process using various tools & methodologies in costing
- Identifying the Cost leakage areas and built cost control and cost reduction exercise continuously
- Co-ordinate with Accounts, Finance, Taxation and Cost Auditor for smooth functioning of organization
- MIS solutions across the company, various business and functions. The Successful Applicant:
- ONLY - CA / ICWA qualified candidates can apply
- 5-10 years of relevant experience either from Big 4 or commercially.
- Exposure to manufacturing industry (particularly Textile) is ideal.
- Experienced PC user familiar with MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook
- Candidate should have strong communication and analytical skills. Mature, working independently, efficiently and able to meet deadline are important attributes.
Complete fluency in both written and verbal English is a must and knowledge of Gujarati will be a definite added advantage.
- Attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Record of displaying initiative and innovative ideas
What you can expect
- Working for a fast growing listed Textile Company
- Excellent / Stable work environment
- Attractive pay package