1. Strategic Marketing
2. Product and Customer Marketing Management
3. Pricing Strategy
4. Marketing Communications
5. Creating a complete long term strategic plan based on market trends and growth opportunities.
6. Ensuring optimum portfolio mix for maximizing profits and customer service by identifying key profitable segments.
7. Managing relationships with vendors to achieve favorable terms and sales support.
8. Oversees implementation and daily execution of the Core Assortment Strategy
9. Develops, leads and coaches India Product/Category Marketing teams in order to ensure there is a consistent coordinated message between the regional businesses and all vendors across India.
TOP B Schools is Mandatory
Minimum of 5 years experience in similar leadership role.
Must have a track record of successfully leading marketing, strategic planning and product management. Exposure to retail and distribution environment will be preferred.
The successful candidate must possess proven marketing strategic, analytical and implementation skills.
Should have experience in Digital Electronics Product Space or Consumer Electronics Space