Our client is MNC having global presence. It is the world's largest wholesale technology products distributor.It is headquartered in Santa Ana, California.The company supports global operations by way of an extensive sales and distribution network throughout North Ameri ca, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Latin America and Asia Pacific.
Role: Head-Marketing Services/DGM or GM
Candidates from Event Management background preferred.No corporate please.
To develop the marketing services business, as a profit centre,
- Managing all Marketing and Co-Op funds received from its vendors
- Manage execution of all events and marketing programs through either an in-house team or through outsourced service providers.
- Provide details/evidence of performance of marketing programs to the vendors in order to claim the MDF/Co-op funds
- To establish and manage a system whereby the effectiveness of various programs can be measured in a quantified manner and reported back to the business managers/vendors
Scope of Services:
Event Management such as:
- End-user events
- Reseller Events
- Training Programs
- Product Launch / Showcase etc.
Demand Generation activities such as:
- Database marketing
- Press releases / advertisements
- Digital Marketing etc.
Retail Marketing activities such as:
- In-Shop Promoter management
- Retails sales reporting etc.
- MBA in Marketing with 10 to 15 years experience working in a marketing services organization specializing primarily in the areas listed above.
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to think out of the box.
- Develop business plans and execute on them
- People management skills
- Client Management skills
Reporting: To MD
Age: 30-35 years