- Build a strong brand with great consumer connect by managing brand communication across all channels, PR, Events and Consumer Activation.
- The role would exclude Digital Marketing but will have oversight on digital advertising content
- Design strategies for increasing the brand salience in the most efficient and effective manner
- Plan and implement the marketing communication mix across all channels
a) Use consumer insights in terms of media consumption and shopping behaviour
b) Translate them into an achievable roadmap/action plan
- Work closely with external agencies for developing and executing all forms of brand communication
- Oversee all operations of marketing communication activities with an emphasis on process seamlessness, quality, consistency
- Spearhead 360 degree offline & online campaigns for brand building through an optimal mix of ATL, BTL & Digital tactics of paid, owned and earned media
- Conceptualize and deploy impactful consumer activation campaigns using offline and digital
- Responsible for delivering target ROI of all offline brand-building campaigns
- Work closely with PR agencies to maximize visibility and generate 'Buzz'
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. We require an out of the box thinker with a high innovation quotient. The person should be comfortable working with large amounts of data and have the ability and skills to draw meaningful conclusions.
- Ability to measure performance via consumer analytics and improve results by solving for root cause
- Strong critical thinking skill
- Very good project management skills
- Good team player and the ability to work with a wide cross-section of people
- Impeccable attention to detail, passion for processes and systems
- 8-12 years of experience in the marketing function
- Prior experience in handling ATL marketing/ Innovation for a marquee brand - ideally in FMCG/Telecom. Hands on experience in overseeing large scale BTL programs would be an added advantage.
- Sound understanding of digital marketing
- Should have worked with major advertising and activation agencies in in creating differentiated, noticeable, and impactful advertising for a brand
- Post graduate in business management (marketing specialization) from a premier Institute
- Undergraduate in engineering would be given preference.