Role & Responsibilities:
1. To represent companys case before appropriate statutory authorities to obtain approval of various project schemes .
2. To develop relationship and Liaison with the state and central authorities such as NMMC, CIDCO. Dealing with state authorities from Revenue, Tourism, Law & Judiciary, and Finance etc. Also include dealing with the central Government authorities from Ministry of commerce & Industry, Ministry of environment & Forest, Ministry of Tourism & Ministry of civil aviation.
3. Interpretation of DC rules / amendments/ CRZ rules, conversion of land usage, aviation and approval for height restriction, knowledge of IT related schemes, SEZ regulations and FSI related approvals.
4. To line up meetings with government authorities including govt offices / secretaries / ministers etc.
5. Responsible for planning & implementation of Public Relation activities, both External & Internal.
6. To coordinate and push our project papers with respect to property tax to municipal authorities, land & revenue authorities, pollution control, water & sewage etc in coordination with NMMC & CIDCO.
7. Scrutinizing & obtaining approval for the proposal from the concerned Government Officer from NMMC & CIDCO.
8. Experience in developing commercial, retail and residential projects in dealing with various authorities in, Navi Mumbai area including NMMC & CIDCO.
9. To able to make presentation to various levels including management focusing on govt regulations and suggesting solutions based on similar cases or earlier identified procedure in such cases.