1. Ensures adherence to legality in business activity and protect its legal interests.
2. Controls the adequacy of the draft legislation, orders, instructions, regulations and other legal acts, which are prepared in the company, and if necessary take part in drafting these documents.
3. Take measures to change or cancel legal acts issued in violation of applicable laws.
4. Prepares opinions on legal questions arising in the course of business.
5. Provides methodical management of legal work for the company, to provide legal assistance to Departments in claims, preparation and transmission of the necessary materials to judicial and arbitral bodies.
6. Ensuring legal compliance of business activities
7. The head of the analysis and generalization of the results of claims, judicial and arbitration cases and the practice of making and implementing agreements
1. Candidates MUST have experience in MNC Pharmaceutical. Candidate who has blend of experience in MNC pharmaceutical and any other industry will be ok.
2. not seeking any candidate from Indian Pharmaceutical company.