Your Role :
LDM covers the services offered to both B2B and B2C, to ensure an excellent learning experience. It's similar to managing an online university. There are broadly three sub segments in this unit:
B2B LDM: :
- Working, via a team of Relationship Managers (RMs), with B2B customers to implement processes which ensure learner engagement and motivation; and ensure successful learning.
- Ensuring repeat business from these customers - with a revenue target for this.
- Continuous work to improve the quality of learning for B2B customers
B2C LDM :
- Managing the B2C learner engagement and learning experience: via online sessions, email query support, newsletters, forums, and various activities.
- Tracking and monitoring usage and taking action accordingly.
- Ensuring repeat business from these customers.
- Continuous work to improve the quality of learning for B2C customers
- Ensuring a min 20% up & cross sell to B2C
Product Management :
- Keeping the entire library of courses updated & error free;
- Collecting & analyzing feedback to ensure any modifications/changes as needed,
- You will be responsible for the above, along with managing the P&L for the unit.
What's In It For You :
This is a start up, entrepreneurial role, with cushioning. You'll get :
- A chance to make a difference; your voice will not only be heard, you'll be in the band.
- To enjoy the journey, with good people
- A good base cash salary, plus performance based cash bonus
- ESOPs: You generate results, value grows. If you succeed, you'll grow your wealth. If not, you'll have earned your salary- and will have had one hell of a ride.
Who You Are :
A start-up is both difficult and exhilarating! FLIP's broken barriers and built a great reputation. Still, the model is new in India and needs belief and a long term (3-5 year) view. Apart from these, you- ll need:
- High intelligence, with creativity in thought
- Comfort with Banking & Financial Services. (BFS)
- Someone who takes responsibility and is hands on
- A minimum of 4 years- experience, post MBA, with min 1 yr in BFS; OR 2 years experience post an FPM (any banking/finance area) from a top tier B School. An FPM will be preferred.