Head Internal Audit
Role Brief ; The role entails leading internal audit function. Being instrumental in working towards identifying & alleviating risks and inculcating culture of control and continuous improvements.
* Professional Degree (CA/MBA/CISA & other equivalents) from Premier Institutions.
* 12-15 years of post qualification experience with strong focus on Internal Audit functions. Experience must include designing and implementing risk based internal audit programmes.
* Should have experience of and should be leading Internal Audit function in a large corporate with established practice of corporate governance
* Or should possess experience from similar domains in Big 4.
* Should have experience of working in highly dynamic business environment and
* Strong professional insight, ethics & conduct, communication & presentation skills and track record of working with top managements and high calibre professionals is desired
* Creative, analytical, insightful and ability to deal with complex sets of information and data are desired attributes for role holder.
Indicative Role Description
Strategize and prepare internal audit plan
Execute IA calendar in appropriate manner & schedule
Issue IA reports with agreed upon action plans for implementation to remove highlighted gaps.
Ensure that follow-up reviews are performed to report on the status of action plans as agreed upon
Facilitate knowledge management and development and usage of standard Audit Work Programs, check lists and tools
Partner with the Risk Management function to perform an entity-wide risk assessment and its impact on attainment of company / business objectives
Disseminate the risk factors in preparation of the risk based internal audit calendar.
Monitor risk mitigating action plans as may have been agreed to by the business
Provide inputs to the Risk Management team on the new risks identified in internal audits conducted across the various locations.
Facilitate the execution of appropriate fraud risk assessment and reviews
Managing of 3rd party services for successful delivery of the projects
Leading and providing team members a platform for professional learning and development and growth within the function / organization.
Identify training needs, ensure that necessary skills are developed and develop career path
This job description is intended as a representation of the primary responsibilities of and qualifications for this position. The job description is not intended as inclusive of all duties an individual in this position might be asked to perform or of all qualifications that may be required either now or in the future