Duties and Responsibilities:
- Institutional Equity Sales head will be responsible for driving sales from institutional investors, domestic and foreign, in Indian equities.
- The job involves selling investment ideas to professional, experienced investors based on our in-house equity research.
- Sales managers will be assisted in the process by in-house research analysts with sector specialisation. Near-term focus will be to identify and develop institutional clients seeking access to our extensive archive of research and analytical materials to support their investment decisions and enhance their ability to successfully and consistently manage their client portfolios to deliver superior returns.
- MBA or CA with high level of understanding of equity analytics and markets and selling/marketing orientation
Experience (Specific to any organization):
- 10 years of experience in a financial services firm out of which a minimum of 5 years in a similar function with a mainstream, research-based, institutional broking firm
Functional Skills Required:
- Significant experience in financial services/intellectual product sales with a documented record of success, an active client base and good corporate contacts.
- Candidates need to be able to identify substantial leads, develop relationships and successfully deliver sales in a demanding environment where they will regularly interact with professional investment advisors, fund managers and private equity investors.
- Potential sales managers/heads require confidence, savvy and intimate knowledge of the financial services industry and related products and services. Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential.
- Additionally, candidates need to be highly self-motivated, disciplined and creative with a very strong entrepreneurial spirit, integrity and responsiveness to client needs.
Age Band : 35 " 45 years