Company: One of India's leading players in power solutions for automotive, industrial and at-home power solutions.
* Work closely with the CEO and Leadership team in developing and executing both long-term and short-term HR strategies for achieving aggressive business growth
* Develop and drive strategies to attract, develop, engage and retain high quality talent.
* Ownership for Employee Lifecycle Management -- design and implement policies and processes to suit business needs
* Drive Talent Acquisition (including Leadership Hiring) efforts to right staff the organization as per business needs
* Provide consultation to internal clients in support of organization and employee relations issues.
* Partnering with Business Leaders to inculcate a high performance culture and a talent mindset in the organization.
* Design, implement, and manage Compensation & Benefits Programs across all Functions/Levels like Salary Reviews, Promotions, Incentive Plan etc
* Conceive, Design, Implement & Drive Learning & Development Programs
* Leadership Skills
* Strategic & Analytical Thinking
* Ability to partner business & consultation skills
* Excellent Execution Skills
* Ability to manage change and ambiguity
* Strong conceptual understanding of organization and human behavior
* High level of ownership, integrity and ability to command lot of trust and respect from all levels