- To provide Human Resource support to Corporate internal customers, with an emphasis upon Compensation & Benefits. To also assist with the expansion of the Corporate Human Resources department by participating in the development of HR policies, procedures and systems, and other HR initiatives
- AGE - 38 to 42 Years.
- Preferred - Male Candidate.
Education - MBA
Experience : 12 - 18 years
- Designing and implementing the Group's HR strategy
- Supporting the Organizational Development and managing the HR aspects of the business changes (M&A - JV)
- Conducting & execution of HR Operational tasks (Payroll - Pensions plans - Tax - Insurances - HR Admin) - Ensuring the delivery of all aspects of HR services
- Liaising with third party providers
- Guides and manages the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies, and programs for the entire company.
- Overall talent management strategy including workforce planning; recruiting; hiring; training and development; performance planning, management, and improvement; and succession planning.
- Oversee employment law compliance and compliance to regulatory concerns.
- Demonstrated proficiency in policy development, documentation, and implementation.
- Oversees employee safety, welfare, wellness and health.
- Managing external employment agencies, recruiters, and temporary staffing agencies.
Analysis of the effectiveness of all human resources efforts
- Work closely with business leaders
- Initiatives/ implementation of performance management system and for improving employee performance and satisfaction
- Integration and standardization of HR systems and processes.
- Supporting business teams on HR matters
- Develop and implement all HR policies, processes and procedures.