Role : Head HR
Experience : 8+ Yrs
Company : A leading name in Indian Financial services market
Location : Mumbai
* Implement the best practices to source the right resource for the position.
* Collaborating closely with business leadership for estimating exact manpower requirements and there after strategizing effective staffing plans
* Managing the complete recruitment life-cycle for sourcing the best talent from diverse sources
* Handled critical requirements on urgent and priority basis
* Trained on different methods sourcing and head hunting for the right candidates
* Identify L&D needs and coordinated with training team for conducting the appropriate training program
* Screening candidates for the different positions, well verse with effective usage of job sites
* Successfully coordinate and follow up with Hiring managers and recruitment partners
* Created an interface and alignment between line and support management viz. HR team, department Head
* Align the HR strategies in line with the business and organizational goals. Understanding competencies needed availability and gap closures.
HR Operation Activities:
* Preparing Pre Offer Checklist
* Implemented HRMS, end to end HR software as subject matter expertise played functional role in implementing
* Designed Employee handbook and HR new letters
* Generating Offer letters & checking of On-boarding documents and proper follow-up with candidate
* Co-ordinating with Hiring manager and department heads
* Maintaining all required Trackers (Quality, Offers, etc) and MIS reports for the Management perusal
* Conducting and collaborating with accounts as well compliance team for HR Audits
* Performance Management.
* Design and implement KRAs across all levels in the business unit by applying various parameters
* Leading org-wide Appraiser orientation program
* Train employees on PMS process, ensure effective process understanding
* Identify learning and development (L&D) needs for non performers in Performance improvement plans (PIP)
* Align the employee roles with the organization career tracks. Analysing their career aspirations, competencies for the new aspirations and the next step towards its achievements.