Job Profile: Would head the entire onshore / offshore technical operations.
1. Production planning and coordination between offshore & onshore processing plants of KG Asset.
2. Production surveillance best practices
3. O&M operations of offshore & onshore processing plants of KG Asset
4. Asset Administration and Human Resource Management of KG Asset.
5. Oversee functioning of all departments of KG Asset such as safety and security, offshore & surface operations, Onshore Gas Terminal, HR & administration, supply chain & logistics
6. HSE compliance at offshore & onshore facilities at KG Asset and safety audits based on national & international best industry practices
7. Liaise with O&M and Facilities Engineering Teams
8. Procurement and Tendering activities of KG Asset.
9. All statutory & regulatory compliance's,
10. certification and audit requirements compliance of State, National and International bodies
11. Lead the team to increase production, reduce cost and improve efficiencies
12. Provide feedback and reports to the management as a part of robust MIS.
Engineers (Mechanical, Chemical, Petroleum) with 15-28 years of experience in upstream hydrocarbon industry out of which incumbent should have
worked in a senior leadership role for at least last 8 to 10 years of an E&P company. Should have experience in both Offshore and Onshore Oil & Gas
processing operations including experience of process facility designing, commissioning and maintenance.