Job Profile :
The position involves overseeing the Finance,accounting, MIS, finalization, audit, Business-Analysis, Reporting to the CEO.
- Finalization of books of account and statutory records
- Scrutiny of accounts payable, settlement of advances, review of pending GRN
- Provisions and proper expense booking
- Stock reconciliation and stock valuation as per laid down policies of the company
- Balance sheet reconciliation review and approval
- Statutory, Tax audit and Cost audit completion as per timelines advised by management
- Internal audit review and correction of processes for optimal risk management of company
Statutory compliances :
- Compliances under Companies- Act, Cost Audit Rules - done on time and as per requirements of statute - zero error
- Tax compliances and returns, statutory records under all acts and statutes applicable to the company e.g. service tax, vat, cst, income tax, excise, customs, FSSAI etc.
- Ensure timely remittance of tax and returns submission - zero error
- Ensuring proper assessments as required by statutes
Banking & Ops Reviews :
- Banking related compliances and submissions
- Credit rating process as per requirement
- Overseeing AP & AR for the entire business across all 3 business segments -
- Managing and innovating outsourcing processes for AP and AR with Aegis.
- Vendor & Customer A/c management for proper hygiene - closure of overdues, advances and disputes with customers.
- Review of all contracts and custodian of exposures contracted with customers/vendors.
- Timely payment basis proper documents.
- Sauda control, overdue and cancellation accounting
- Credit limit and credit day monitoring for customers, securitization and risk assessment on customers.
MIS, Financial Statements & Audit :
- Finalization of books of accounts on monthly and annual basis
- Monthly costing and MIS for contribution, margin and trading PNL.
- Risk management review - reconciliation with books of account
- Expense management - review and escalation of exceptions.
- Accounting and process controls around Capital work in progress
- Stock reconciliation and VAT accounting for all states
Audit and controls :
- Statutory audit closure on time
- Internal audit compliances as raised by auditors from time to time
- Identify risk areas and set up appropriate policies and procedures for adequate controls
Business Partnering :
- Business Structuring on Customer Contracts
- Analysis of Cost Vs Benefit on Major Marketing Spends
- Analysis of Cost Vs Benefit on Cost Escalations
- Compliance & Risk Assurance in Key areas as identified by function from time to time
- Analysis of capex proposals and post-implementation review.
- Handling audits & assessments across all states/markets.Management Information System, Board related Communication and Investor Reports - as per requirement from management.
- Identifying key policies and finalizing SOPs, implementing and reviewing them regularly.
- Ensuring authority matrix followed and deviations are appropriately ratified.