Head - Credit - Project & Infrastructure Financing Background Only.
This is a senior role reporting to CEO.
People With Exposure To Infrastructure & Project Finance Credit Back Ground Need Apply Only.
Key Objectives of the Job :
Leading Credit Appraisal, Underwriting, Administration, Monitoring
Job Description :
- Lead and manage the complete gamut of Credit Processes-Appraisal, Underwriting, Compliance and Monitoring for the organization.
- Keep a keen eye on all key sectoral developments; Build and amend credit policies proactively to maintain the pristine quality of portfolio.
- Detailed due diligence of proposals presented to Credit Committee.
- As a member of Credit Committee, discuss with the other members of the committee and then decide to approve, reject or recommend the transaction.
- Detailed analysis of risks including but not limited to Financial, Commercial, Technical or Policy and Regulatory risks and their mitigants where available.
- Preparation of detailed Credit Note to be presented to Investment Credit Committee of the Board.
- Proactively learn of new developments and happenings in the space.
- Ensure complete adherence to various credit policies
- Ensure complete compliance of various norms, terms and conditions as stipulated in norms, policy or sanctions.
- Periodic Review and monitoring of portfolio.
- Work cohesively with Risk on underwriting, Policy Formulation and review of existing policies and norms.
Educational Qualification :
Engineer- MBA/CA with good academic background.