Position Details: Implementing vision and values of the group in his businesses
KRAs & Specific Roles: Delivering forecasted and planned quantity of production outputs SKU wise on a monthly basis ensuring market service levels as defined.
- Ensuring quality control and assurance of RM/PM, in process and finished goods with accountability for cost of poor quality.
- Strict adherence to signed recipes
- Determining ways and means to drive cost efficiencies (tangible) and bring about overall reduction in the cost of production. To this end, ensure appropriate use of costing systems, data and analyses.
- To improve overall equipment utilization
- To ensure machine up-time through planned shutdowns for preventive maintenance and quick turnarounds of breakdowns.
- To ensure capacity utilization, line and labor productivity and plan for capacity expansions ahead of need.
- To ensure CAPEX implementation as per budgets.
- To ensure that the factory team of managers and workmen are in a state of high motivation as evidenced in their problem-solving approach, willingness to stretch and willingness to collaborate with other teams.
- To ensure adequate pipeline of talent and skills for succession by designing and activating a work force career path and plan in collaboration with HR
- To ensure high standards of safety, health, hygiene and effluent treatment. Eliminate occupational hazards and disease and ensure prime health in the work teams.
- Ensure appropriate hygienic factories and transportation to employees.
- Introduction and implementation of world class systems including ERP
- Ensure implementation and adherence to batch closing process in ERP and production floor
- Maintain hygiene & cleanliness as per statutory requirements
- To be directly accountable for development of employees reporting to him and next level.