Education : Bachelors in Engineering from a Premium College
MBA from a Premium Institute
- Take complete ownership of Demand Generation and Inbound Marketing.
- Increase organic search visits and leads phenomenally Month-on-Month (through ruthlessly organized and thorough A/B testing)
- Analyze all aspects of lenskart conversion funnel and identify the largest areas of improvement and implement strategies to capitalize on these opportunities.
- Measure, and analyze the effectiveness of marketing initiatives. Track performance by customer cohort and optimize strategy, targeting and messaging accordingly
- Build and manage channel-specific dashboards to optimize efficiently.
- Train, Nurture, and Manage marketing team and get the best from them (we have 3 folks in the team), You would enable them to grow and learn constantly.
- Work closely with product manager, sales, and customer support teams to understand the market needs for the product.
- Work closely with the Content Marketing team to create and maintain high quality content at various digital mediums including blog, website, communities and forums, social media channels etc.
Desired Skills and Experience :
- Have deep passion to be part of an e-commerce start up and contribute to its growth.
- Have excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to lead a team effectively. Doesn't shy away from " owning" and "solving" the problems.
- 7-10 years of Digital Marketing experience and relevant 3 years of eCommerce experience.
- Highly creative in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage and convert.
- Experience and practical insights in managing SEO, growth marketing, funnel optimization, analytics, and social media marketing.
- Full-funnel A/B testing and conversion rate optimization experience, from landing pages to user on boarding flow to email re marketing.
- Experience managing non-personal social media accounts like Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, --Google+, etc.
- Savvy with analytics platforms (e.g. Google Analytics, KISSmetrics, Omniture etc.)
- Knowledge and experience in using a Marketing Automation software (like Hubspot), HTML, CSS.
- Demonstrated Samples and results of past growth marketing projects.
- Experience in Paid Search and Display Marketing, Re-targeting, Facebook Ads.
- Bachelors in Engineering from a Premium College.
- MBA from a Premium Institute (good to have but not must).
Customer Centricity :
- She/he should be obsessed with enhancing the consumer experience:
- Understanding consumers well and using insights to develop a marketing and brand strategy
- Engaging customers and continually finding ways to acquire new ones
- Incorporating customer feedback and using that to better overall customer experience
- Should be extremely tech-savvy to be able to contribute ideas for leveraging technology to enhance customer experience
Other Requirements :
- Have a technology obsession and must see Technology as a game changer
- Be a market maker; must have conceptualized and executed on innovative ways to work with internal teams and relevant stakeholders
- Have strong risk orientation and ability to deal with ambiguity; ability to think through and act on different options with limited available information
- Be hard-working and diligent, discipline to convert strategy into action
- Be a strong leader - ability to hire and develop a very capable, strong team
- Demonstrate cultural fit towards being hands-on, humility and drive a learning environment
- Have impeccable ethics and integrity.
- Passion and commitment
- Strong intellect
- High integrity