Responsible for accomplishing customer service objectives of the organisation.
- To oversee Customer Operations within the business, managing the multi-lingual & multi-channel contact centre and serving as the Voice of the Customer to the executive management team.
- Managing a multi-lingual multi-channel contact centre
- Managing third parties such as Outsourcers and ensuring continued success and improvement in all aspects of Customer Service and Experience.
- Owning Customer Experience in terms of managing the Customer Communication strategy by overseeing all transactional communications and website messaging.
- Setting productivity and quality KPIs/SLAs for the customer service organization while also fostering an environment of continuous improvement.
- Liaising with the wider business functions and consistently representing the Voice of the Customer to the Senior Management. Scoping and managing projects for process improvement within technical and commercial teams with regards to customer facing developments and contact centre improvements.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate is someone with around 13 years of experience in cross functional stints and should have handled the customer service function in a consumer facing industry.
- Should be ideally working in a e commerce company and have a good blend of analytical and creative mind.