Silverpeople is retained by its partner to build its landing team for upcoming E-commerce venture. We are looking for rockstar professionals who thrive to grow in a startup environment and love building things from scratch.
Position: Head of CRM
The Head of CRM owns the CRM function for the company. This will include masterminding and executing strategies to increase engagement and excitement on the part of both customers and the employees. Will be responsible for managing and driving growth of the companies CRM team and maintain a customer-focused attitude with a focus on activities that create lifetime customers. You- ll help break new ground in apparel customization first e-commerce network.
- You will be directly reporting to CEO or his designate.
- You will have broad authority and support to build a significant and effective CRM team
- You will direct strategy and rollout of best practice CRM
- Ensure the CRM provides an effective sales funnel and efficient sales and support process
- Analysis of the current CRM and ensuring its fit for purpose and the goals of the organization
- Define requirements for effective use of the CRM and its infrastructure
- Making sure the CRM is customer focussed and working to maximize its effectiveness for sales and distribution
- Working with external agencies and suppliers to ensure the successful delivery of the CRM plan
- Planning, managing and delivering multi-channel, digital CRM marketing campaigns.
- Segmenting of the CRM to enable tailored and relevant marketing messages to customers.
- Ensure Return on investment through KPI's and performance metrics.
- Championing and driving through necessary CRM changes.
Skills and Experience required
- Proven ability to build and manage a team
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Leadership abilities
- Strong analytical skills
- The ability to bloom in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Previous experience in similar Head of CRM role.
- Master's in Business Administration
- 10+ years- experience in CRM
- Previous experience in retail & e-commerce added advantage
Note: Candidates with past experience of setting up CRM system will be preferred.