SBU Vision To become the most admired pharmaceutical company in India with leadership in market share, research and profit by:
* Building distinctive sales and marketing capabilities.
* Evolving from licensing to global launch of own patented products.
* Inculcating a high performance culture.
* Being the partner of choice.
* Always adhering to 'our values' based on our obligations as trustees of customers, employees, shareholders and society.
* We shall pursue world-class standards in our people, products, processes, partnerships and performance.
* Encouraging innovation and nurturing intellectual capital.
* We seek quantum growth to lead in the domestic market and enhance our international presence.
Role of department in realizing the vision:
To facilitate the SBU to realize it's vision by :
* Making the products available at right time in right quality at a competitive price.
* Developing systems and processes for high performance delivery and to be a partner of choice by supplier.
Purpose of Job:
Responsible for effective Process Development, Scale up & Delivery of PDS projects, OTIF, CSI. Shall be responsible for safety, environment and health of all the stake holders connected to the PDS production operations.
Key deliverables (business outcomes) :
* Ensure to have most economic number of trained manpower to operate the projects.
* Ensure to maintain the plants in state of compliance all the time, with respect to cGMP and safety norms.
* To work in close coordination with all other service departments to ensure safe, smooth and timely delivery of projects.
* To facilitate smooth technology transfer. TSD department will be responsible for scale up & technology transfer of projects.
* Generate MIS reports on daily, monthly periodicity in the required format.
* To collaborate with R&D and TSD in preparation of RFP and improving the strike rate of RFP.
* Safe conduct of production
* Compliance to ISO 9000, ISO 14000, ISO 18000.
* Ensure process safety results implementation
* Training of reporting personnel.
* Optimal utilization of resources to ensure most competitive OH structure
* To ensure Q12 points given by Gallup study is strictly adhered to during discharge of duty
* Manthan program for operational excellence in PDS production
* Best customer rating in production deliverables.
Essential Qualifications - B.Tech Chemical
Essential Experience :
15-20 years' experience in CRAMS segment of Bulk Drugs Industry. Hands on experience in scale up & technology transfer process.
Interaction with TSD/R&D for proper understanding of process and scaling up in commercial scale
Technical and business skills
Skills, competencies and certifications required :
Good chemical engineering knowledge and latest technical updates and its applications
Proper understanding of plant facilities
Providing RFP inputs to program management within stipulated time
Skills, competencies & Certifications required / preferred:
Grasping process quickly, good understanding of plant facilities, knowledge on capex and opex estimation.
* Customer and stake holder satisfaction (internal and external)
* Meeting GMP/SHE requirement.
* Knowledge sharing with co-team members
Skills, competencies and Certifications required / preferred:
Good technical knowledge, communication and interpersonal skills, effective leadership.
Location - Ennore