- Decimate the real time data available to meaningful and actionable insights for the business teams to manage and improve productivity.
- Quantitative and Qualitative analysis of organizations business data for effective planning and execution.
- To assist business & functional teams in formulating strategies based on micro level data analytic s, bench marking and industry.
- Create mechanisms for opportunity identification and review; inculcate further data-orientation across the business functions (e.g. through the use of scorecards)
- Consulting with executive team for developing long term & short term objectives & goals.
- Develops analytical, reporting and forecasting models that fully integrate all key current and future business components.
- To assists the Managing Director and other senior leadership members with strategy on special projects.
- Handle ad-hoc analysis based on prevailing priorities.
- Consulting with internal customers (e.g., Marketing, Production, Finance, HR, Logistics, etc) to develop analyses that lead to actionable insights that accelerate profitable growth.
- Wrangling data from multiple sources including sales, inventory, product and customer databases to create integrated views that can be used to drive decision making.
- Working with several large and complex databases and designing & building reports and analyses. Conducts market research and investigates and secures competitive product/industry intelligence. Provides decision support and thought leadership to business partners/ leaders.
- Cultivates high-quality relationships within and outside the organization.
- Develops financial tools (ROI, NPA, Pro formas, etc.) for consultation and sound decision-making support for business initiatives.
- Prior experience of over 15 years in working with large manufacturing companies/ or a consulting firm is a must.
- Must have hands on experience in analytical tools. Comfortable with techniques like Desired Profile regression, segmentation/clustering, optimization, etc.
- Engage with senior level internal customers effectively in a dialogue.
- Strong communication/and interpersonal skills.
- Strong quantitative and problem solving ability and ability to conceptualize complex problems.
- Qualities Drive to achieve the overarching medium/long-term objective, i.e. transformation in businesses processes through the use of analytical insights.
- Independence and capacity to take initiative in an unstructured environment.
- Ability to handle multiple work areas and balance different stakeholder expectations.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a high degree of sensitivity for confidentiality.
- Meticulous approach to work, attention to detail.
Would lead a team of 3 persons.
- Minimum 14 years of relevant experience as Business Analyst/ Strategic Planning & Business planning.
Location - Haryana