Key result areas:
* To work with design team for the project designing & detailing of master plan & layout plans based on concept design.
* Coordinate with municipal architects to get necessary approvals before & during the construction schedule.
* To coordinate & interact with project construction / execution teams to ensure Quality and timelines as established by the management.
* Should have worked with leading developers in Real Estate Industry and experience in managing large scale commercial and retail.
* An Ideal candidate should have experience of at least developing a minimum of 1million sq feet of space.
* Working around constraining factors such as town planning legislation, environmental impact and project budget.
* Working closely with a team of other professionals such as building service engineers, construction managers, quantity surveyors and architectural technologists.
* Adapting plans according to circumstances and resolving any problems that may arise during construction.
* Making sure the project is running according to schedule and budget.
* Playing a part in project and team management.
* Designing & checking feasibility of all plots that are under scrutiny by business development, Liaisoning, Market research & sales department. .
* Designing basic schemes & getting internal & municipal approval for commercial & Retail project .
* Coordination with different consultants like electrical , plumbing & RCC consultant, landscape consultants for smooth working of site without any delay in work.
* Checking working drawings & offering design inputs for the projects in coordination with estimation dept.
* Necessary documentation required to maintain ISO standards.
* Coordination with perspective makers/ model maker & the marketing department for brochures & model.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
* High levels of creativity, imagination and vision.
* A keen interest in the built environment and the dedication to see projects to their conclusion.
* A keen eye for the detail of specific tasks, combined with an understanding of how such specifics fit in with the project as a whole.
* Organizational, project management and planning skills, including the ability to juggle multiple tasks.
* An analytical mind with excellent problem-solving ability.
* Leadership skills as well as the ability to work well within a team of other professionals.
* Relevant knowledge in the field of Architect should have a Bachelor of Architecture degree (B.Arch) or a Graduate Diploma in Architecture
* 26 years of maximum experience in the field of Architecture.