Reporting to - MD/Chairman
Principal Responsibilities :
1. Book Keeping: Online book keeping of all group companies
2. Banking: Banking transactions with different banks.
3. MIS, Debtors follow ups.
4. Statutory Compliance: Income Tax, VAT, Service Tax,
Export related compliance with RBI.
5. Export Documentation: Dealing with various Forwarders
and getting the documentation done.
7. Customs / Incentives: Export related dealing with Customs
and incentives such as FPS, Advance License.
Job Skills Required:
At least 15 years experience in a EOU manufacturing company and five years in the position of Head of the Department. Experience in Textile and Garments industry and ERP environment is preferable. Ability to liaise effectively to meet all statutory obligations in respect of EOU and Indirect taxes .
Attitude & Culture Fit Requirements:
Result oriented, ready to own responsibility, committed, self motivated.
Probable Source - Textile/Garment/Manufacturing Industry
Academics Required - M.Com/Inter CA/AIW
Age (Upper Limit) 45 yrs Max