Job Details :
- Must have after sales service experience from a reputed electronic or telecom firm.
- Minimum of 17 + years of experience in handset BIX or operator based company.
Key Responsibilities :
- To head Pan India after sales support network for customers & channel partners.
- To establish a robust service network in the country in line with the after sales strategy of the organization
- To create service policy and procedure to ensure best in class service support for device customers
- Leading the customer service and operations organization comprising partner members.
- Responsible for setting benchmark standard for key KPIs such as - TAT; SDR; FTF; Repeat repair; Cost of Service; CSAT scores, Trade satisfaction.
- Drive people and work force productivity across India
- Work with cross functional teams
- To identify prospective franchisees and vendors to provide effective after sales support
- To create process to manage both the forward & reverse logistics
- Implement project plan and the monitor, control and review the progress & manage.
- To monitor and review Service Performance of different states and ensure they are within the stipulated guidelines of performance.
- Provide adequate technical & non technical training on devices, process etc. to all team members and improve the overall performance.