This position will primarily be responsible for designing and building electronic circuits for various products Our technical stack heavily relies on robust, dependable hardware systems as our software is very closely integrated with our hardware. This position will be responsible for designing circuits as per product requirements, designing PCBs, assembling prototypes, testing the hardware thoroughly, and working closely with the software team during system testing and troubleshooting.
Design and Development:
1. Design electronic circuits for various products
2. Ensure that circuit design meets relevant requirements of national and
3. Make PCB designs for various schematics
4. Ensure that the design flaws at the hardware level are quickly resolved and
newer iterations of the product are developed in a fast paced
Testing and Documentation:
1. Implement test jigs for thorough testing of the hardware developed.
2. Comply with all documentation and version control requirements at Gram Power
3. Document all hardware design which meets Gram Power's documentation
M.S./PhD in Electrical Engineering / Electronics / System Engineering
More than three years of relevant industry experience