Roles and Responsibilities:
Hands on experience in design and development in following areas-
Electronic system design for automotive applications
Hardware development process knowledge
Analog and Digital design
Microcontroller based design
Expertise in resolving EMI/EMC related issues
Functional safety awareness
Circuit simulation and design calculation
Experiences in fault analysis in Microcontroller based design.
Experiences in electrical measuring testing instruments.
Experinces in onsite software change as per urgent requirements.
Vendor and supplier management
Proposal making and solutioning based on customer requirements
BLDC/PMSM Motor control design experience
Power Electronics knowledge
Job Responsibilities: Technical Skills required to perform Job
1. AWARENESS: Knowledge of theory, process and operation is there but employee lacks practical application.
2. BEGINNER: Employee is able to apply the gained knowledge at workplace but actions are not confident or reproducible.
3. INTERMEDIATE: Employee has knowledge of the subject and can perform tasks in the day to day activity under supervision.
4. PROFICIENT: Employee has knowledge of the subject and can perform tasks in the day to day activity without any supervision.
5. EXPERT: Employee with high degree of skill and knowledge where not only the individual is able to perform his duties efficiently but also train others in the same field.)