- Good working knowledge in MS Office products such as MS Word, Excel, Visio etc.
- Good hands on experience with GW Policy Center
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure situations
- Ensuring quality in deliverables
- Excellent Domain knowledge on P & C Lines of Insurance including Reinsurance handling in order to analyze the business needs of the customer
- Elicitation of requirements through meetings, requirement workshops, documents analysis etc.
- Need to communicate with the customers to analyze the functional requirements and to come up with Business Requirements Documents supported by other artifacts such as Use Cases, Screen Proto Type etc.
- Strong understanding of the product associated with good analytical skills
- Preparation of requirement specifications document without any ambiguity
- Be the liaison between the business team and development team
- Ability to lead the requirements gathering sessions
- Ability to do the functional testing based on test scenarios and test cases
- Ability to function as a mentor to motivate and train other Business Analysts
- Preparation of Management Reports
- Should be able to analyze the proposal (RFP) and to come up with appropriate effort estimation in coordination with other team members