Role description and responsibilities:
- This role would include working on new initiatives and business ideas which would aid in driving innovation.
- You would be responsible for creating and working on possible product ideas from scratch which could eventually be used for setting up business units in the near future.
- Along with being responsible for the ideation piece you will also be responsible for leading a team of product managers to successfully meet the required product / business goals for the new verticals.
- You would need to Develop a deep understanding of end users and clients; and work with the product managers to
(i) create solutions for the identified pain-areas in the current offerings, and launch the right set of products;
(ii) You would also need to Look beyond the obvious and come up with path breaking, disruptive products which could be helpful for the user;
(iii) you would need to Conceptualise products which could create new revenue streams and /or offer new benefits to the consumer/client;
(iv) You would need to Conceptualise and launch offerings for niche target segments.
- Your responsibilities would include managing a team to deliver new products, functionalities and features to meet product metrics and goals. Along with being the nodal point for functions such as sales, operations, marketing, and product development.
- You would be responsible for Evangelizing the product with customers both internal and external and take ownership of end to end functionality to ensure success of product.
- Strong ideation and conceptualization skills
- Good people and project management skills
- Highly analytical and detail oriented with an expert knowledge of excel
- Excellent communication and presentation skills