1. Provide consulting and business partnering to Business managers in achieving company objectives
2. Develop a 'Trusted Advisor' relationship with key leaders at multiple levels within the supported business group.
3. The role includes coaching and influencing key stake holders and managers to make decisions that are compatible with sound human resources best practices.
4. Ensuring seamless delivery of HR support services, Disciplinary procedures
5. Responsible for coordinating several human resources functions such as recruitment, employee relations, facilitation, records, benefits and employee services
6. Lead career planning and personal development initiatives (including Succession planning and mentoring) with all team members
7. Preparation of high quality MIS to support detailed analysis and appropriate decision-making.
8. Assisting the training teams with innovative ideas in training and coordinating training process.
9. Employee welfare and engagement.
10. Manage escalation of Grievances
11. Talent management , Performance Management
12. Counseling / Training employees for performance and capability building in conformance with goals.
13. Good team player and eager to take added responsibilities
14. Ensure team deliverables on time
15. Interact with teams/ individuals as part of formal/ informal groups so as to feel the pulse of the organization and bring about changes/ improvements
16. Employee retention by ensuring a friendly and conducive environment.
17. Experience in implementing HR policies and procedures