1. Drive Employee compensation Benchmarking in alliance with external partners
2. Benchmark jobs annually and evaluate Salary Grade/Ranges
3. Budget Planning for organization-wide Annual Increases
4. Implement a Competitive & tax friendly Compensation structure.
5. Comp Guidelines on annual increment process & Own and prepare individual employee packages
6. Proposal & periodic review of incentive schemes to drive focus on business results
7. Drive incentive schemes and various other Compensation & Benefits programs
8. Undertaking job evaluations to ensure that the differences in pay between those doing different jobs within the organization are fair and are perceived to be so
9. State-wise Min. Wage approach & implementation
10. Periodic review of benefit practices keep the benefits market competitive
11. Awareness of statutory & other C&B related compliance's
12. Periodic review of the implementation of C & B policies
13. Own Analytics & Reporting dashboards
1. Critical Thinking - Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
2. Judgment and Decision Making - Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
3. Expert at MS PowerPoint and MS Excel.
Candidates from BPO / KPO should only apply