* Responsible for monthly accounts finalization by the target dates.
* Preparation of monthly reports along with variance analysis for senior management review 3. Cash flow projections.
* Year end Statutory Audit closure and reporting package finalization for consolidation.
* Preparation and finalization of yearly Budgets & ensure budgetary controls by reviewing monthly budget with actual expenses .
* Vendor Management including booking, scrutiny and periodically review.
* To deal with local third party consultants for all legal and tax related matters.
* Finalization of tax and other statutory returns.
* Financial approvals & Escalations as per Company Policy.
* Compliance Management - Internal as well as Statutory compliance's timely and accurately.
* Risk identification and mitigation
* Pricing & financial modelling for new business/opportunities.
* Conducting board meetings on quarterly basis and present financial numbers and other updates to board.
* Shared Services Initiatives being undertaken by the Company; to be core team member for implementation.
* Should be willing to take new challenges.
* Good exposure & Knowledge of Differ Tax
* Managing all types of Statutory Compliance's.
* Taxation process of other international countries
* Knowledge & practical exposure of finance process work, if one companies acquires the other national company.