To work as key aid to General Counsel (GC) to:
-ensure the Group is an exemplar organization in the field of corporate governance and keeps pace with developing standards of best practice.
-provide advice and guidance on corporate governance and company law to the Board and Board committees.
-ensuring compliance with the Company laws and company secretarial requirements.
-Support the group in its future legal restructuring and IPO plans
Incumbent to handle all Secretarial matters and lead as Group's Company Secretary by designing methodologies to ensure regulatory compliance based on overall structure of business and thereby maintaining corporate integrity with focus on profitability for the Group.
To support and deliver end-to-end on key corporate law matters.
1. Law graduate with accreditation/certification from ICSA, ICSI or their equivalent
2. Should have 10 + of PQE in corporate legal function in a reputed law firm or as a corporate in house legal counsel, with minimum 5 years as a Group company secretary or its equivalent of an MNC with operation in numerous countries.
3. Have diversified domain exposure preferable in Financial Industry.
4. Thorough technical knowledge on the global M&A practices, Corporate Law, IPO processes in various key IPO markets like London.
5. Experience and demonstrated strength in acquisitions and negotiations.
6. Proven track record in the role of Company Secretary.