This senior position will provide leadership and technical expertise in establishing a Front End Web
Development competency. Position is part of the eBiz Digital Content Delivery team focused on
Personalized Digital Experience using Adobe AEM platform integrated with Hybris PCM and Endeca
Search Platforms. Individual will liaison with creative team to translate design vision into responsive
front end code. Individual will be responsible for establishing process and interaction RACI between
creative and development teams. As Senior Engineer, individual will be responsible for not only
delivering solutions, but also defining best practices, development guidelines, style guides and
frameworks to be used. Individual will also be responsible for recruiting and building the practice with
offshore development resources (Bangalore, India).
1. Establish a front end development competency for TE Connectivity
2. Strategic leader responsible for defining the processes for interaction and deliverables between the
creative and technical teams.
3. Architect and implement reusable front end frameworks to support multi channel delivery of
solutions across strategic platforms (AEM, Hybris) and custom JAVA applications.
4. Identify and implement support and front end testing tools for team
5. Keep abreast of trends and innovation in web development, user interfaces and web design
6. Ensure high quality of code through code reviews and unit tests.
5+ years front end development and architecting solutions
Advanced knowledge of CSS rules and browser compatibility
Should have Adobe CQ Experience.
A high level of passion for software development; UI design & Customer Experience
Strong interpersonal and communication skills for drive the establishment of the front end practice
Strong leadership skills to build a team driven around standards and best practices
Must be able to occasionally travel worldwide and flex daily work schedule to allow for time-zone differences for global team communications