Job Summary :
A graphic designer is responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact. The role involves listening and understanding the needs before making design decisions. Need to develop creative ideas and concepts, choosing the appropriate media and style to meet the objectives. The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
1. A graphic designer's job may involve managing more than one design brief at a time and allocating the relevant time according to the value of the job.
2. Developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research;
3. Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts;
4. Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time;
5. Presenting finalized ideas and concepts to clients or account managers;
6. Working with a wide range of media, including photography and computer-aided design
7. Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work;
8. Contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief;
9. Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches;
10. Working on layouts and art working pages ready for print;
11. Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as In Design, Free Hand, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3ds Max, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver and Flash.
12. Developing interactive design.
13. Commissioning illustrators and photographers.
14. Working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, stylists, illustrators, other designers, account executives, web developers and marketing specialists.
15. Employed within a business, graphic designers often have to be proactive in presenting or 'pitching' the ideas and designs to the management and/or prospective Managers
Note:Immediate join or 15 days notice period.