Roles & Responsibility :
- Candidate will be UI Designer Team Lead to create - Best in Class- web and graphic applications as well as himself/herself will be involved in design activity along with team.
- Candidate must be from a Senior UI Designer or Senior UX Designer background with strong visual design sense in delivering Great App Designs and seeking to take the next step.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Understand client briefs and actively contribute to the brainstorming and ideation process
- Use their creative expertise to interpret a client's vision and make it a tangible and deliverable product
- Along with account executives, creative directors plan and implement budgets to ensure both quality and efficiency, and establish schedules on short- and long-term projects.
- Design explorations for User Interfaces and related visual design
- Create User Interface designs referencing latest platform innovation and technology advancements
- Provide guidance, reference and direction to team members # At ease in making client presentations
- Ultimate responsibility for creative output
Other Responsibilities :
- Ongoing communication with team to help manage concepts and deliver milestone objectives
- Participate in discussions on process and way of working improvement
- Contribute own ideas for internal projects and guidelines
Qualification : Diploma in Design or Fine Art or Bachelor or Master's degree/diploma in visual design, communication design, interaction design, new media or related fields from reputed design institute like NID, MSU, J J school of Art/ Srishti, IDC, Shanti Niketan etc.
Critical skills : 7-8 years- experience as interface designer, User research, information architecture, visual/graphic design and User Interface design in print as well as digital media. Experience in Ad agency / design agency is essential.
- Thorough understanding of principles of visual design
- In-depth knowledge of different design software tools # Creative problem solver
- Good communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and deadlines.
- Attention to detail
Selection procedure : Portfolio review and Personal Interview