- Proficient in User Centered Design Process
- Would be working on Product Design, Interaction Design, Visual Design, Software User Interface Design & New Media Design
- Responsible for requirements elicitation, prioritization and definition
- Responsible for planning and executing user research and user testing
- Based on understanding of customer needs develop a wireframe, site maps, task flows, user interface specifications, heuristic evaluation, competitive analysis
- Responsible for interfacing with the client to understand the user requirements
- Ability to understand client's problem then offer creative and cognitive solutions
Qualification : Education in Fine Arts/Design preferably from any reputed Institutions / Post-Graduate Diploma Programme in Design (PGDPD) with specialization in designing for Digital Experience / Information & Interface Design from NID.
Bachelor or Master's degree/diploma in industrial design, communication design, interaction design, new media or related fields.
Preferred Institutes: NID, IDC - IIT Mumbai, Srishti, JJ School of Art, Symbiosis & DAIICT
Critical skills : 0-1 years- experience in User research, information architecture, visual design and User Interface design
Soft Skills :
- Good in communication and presentation skills
- Creative problem solving skills
- Learning attitude
Selection procedure : Portfolio review and Personal Interview