- Overall responsibility for understanding a customer's brief and converting that into appealing, highly usable interfaces.
- Engages with the business development team and/or customer early on to seek a deeper appreciation of the customers- business problem/goals. Develops understanding of the end users of the website/application through secondary and primary research (user interviews, traffic data).
- Capable of generating user personas and user scenarios. Prepares low fidelity prototypes of sites/features (ranging from paper-and-pencil concepts to wireframes or interactive prototypes) for internal review and brain storming.
- Capable of gauging technical feasibility of the prototype. Presents high fidelity designs/mock-ups to the customer for review/iteration/approval.
- Capable of working directly with customers in an iterative/agile manner to dramatically improve the prototypes in a short time Able to explain his/her design philosophy verbally and in writing Desired Skills & Experience Skills/Competencies (Mandatory)
- Mastery of Photoshop, Illustrator and Fireworks.
- Excellent time-management, multi-tasking, and communication skills.
- Capable of juggling multiple projects and related complexities at the same time.
- Desired Experience A minimum of 3 years of formal industry/professional experience as a web/mobile designer.
- Solid portfolio demonstrating design savvy.
- Good eye for aesthetics: layout, grid systems, color theory and typography.
- Strong understanding of mobile platforms, particularly iOS, Android and Windows Phone7.
- Understanding of the limitations of web and mobile, with approaches/ideas to flex those boundaries.
- Candidate must absolutely be in sync with recent design standards and trends. Formal education in interaction design (Bachelor's/Master's/Diploma) is a definite plus
Note: Looking for immediate or 7-15 days notice period