Sr. UI/UX Designer
As a UI/UX you should be awesome with following aspects:
- Create and maintain user interface design materials required to communicate and archive proposals including flowcharts, wireframes, mockups and interactive prototypes
- Come up with various options for social media and other media channels for the representation of our services
- Work with design and product management to create and ensure a consistent visual style to new and redesigned features
- Export UI assets, icons and illustrations for developers
- Create design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant.
- Conceptualizing, designing and prototyping new features for our core product
- Conducting frequent, iterative usability testing in parallel with development
- Collaborate with other teams to understand requirement and develop creative solutions
- Highly proficient with designing & prototyping tools.
- Excellent visual design knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in product design
- Front- end programming skills (desirable)
- Excellent Photoshop and Illustrator skills
- Must have three years of experience with user experience or interaction design
- Minimum of one years of experience with graphic or visual design with an available portfolio. Well versed in creating wireframes, prototypes and sitemaps.
- Maintain all UX/UI templates, personas, design mockups, usage scenarios, user flows, prototypes, navigational maps, and experience documentation.
- Create, organize, and produce complete user interface specifications with design details to be used as a blueprint for development.
- Strong knowledge of Human- Computer Interaction, Human Factors, User- Centered Design and Software Ergonomics.
- Recent experience designing consumer software, especially for mobile and tablet devices like iPhone, iPad, Android
Exp: 3 - 5 Yrs