We have an urgent requirement with our Tech Start up client which provides web-presence and online marketing solutions to F&B businesses. The founding team consists of ISB, NSIT alumni & has strong-domain knowledge having built the biggest online food ordering portal in the past and been funded by Matrix Partners.
User Experience Designer
- We are looking for creative people who can solve complex data visualization problems by designing user-centric interfaces for web and mobile.
- You would single-handedly be responsible for designing a global product which would include extensive web-design, app design, back-end user interactions and interactive reporting dashboards.
- It would be a great opportunity for those who want to pursue a career in interaction design as you would be part of continually developing product/s in a design obsessed company.
- We are looking for people who are self-starters and can operate with very little direction and are excited about playing a key role in early days of a company.
- Take ownership of product user experience and design the interactions and interfaces
- Researching and articulating user's needs to design interfaces from the perspective of target audience
- Wireframing, prototyping for a complete responsive design - mobile, desktop and accessories
- Document design rules and design pixel perfect mock-ups.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
- Strong conceptualization and strong visual communication ability
- Exceptional design skills, production value and attention to detail
- Strong working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Fireworks and associated design tools
- Acquainted with the latest design trends and practices
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS would be a plus
- This individual excels at providing both highly analytical as well as highly creative ideas to a design engagement.
- We are preferring the Immediate Joiners.