* Responsible for the stability of GMR production applications and ensuring all applications and interfaces have maximum availability.
* Responsible for managing Market Risk stakeholders and maintain their satisfaction and relationship.
* Manage changes and work closely with Development teams to provide strong governance for control.
* Manage/coordinate recurring issues and ensure long-term resolution through proper Incident and Problem Management.
* Negotiate OLAs and SLAs for applications to ensure timely delivery to end users.
* Act as a facilitator and coordinate between various teams like Infrastructure, 2nd line, IT Service to resolve complex issues and outages.
* Work as a global support liaison with various dependent teams across the globe.
* Ensure common issues are properly documented for team's perusal.
* Follow escalation procedures during outages and ensure root-cause analysis.
* Provide quality MIS to measure and control Service Levels.
* Highlight user training and education needs.
* Maintain excellent user satisfaction and relationship.
* Manage and implement production changes in the production environment.
* Core Contributor
* Required to be working in shifts if necessary
Should have 5-10+ years experience in managing market/credit risk applications and users support for the Wholesale Banking industry.
Hands on in technologies like UNIX, Core Java, java servlets, multi-threading concepts, xml spring, hibernate, jdbc
Good knowledge in technologies like Oracle SQL and PL/SQL, C# & DotNet
Strong team player, effective at communicating internationally and used to working closely with clients.
Ability to work under pressure and deliver excellent results.
Experience in efficiently managing teams and collaborating with teams located in different regions.
Good understanding of market/credit risk business.
Strong stakeholder management skills with main focus on Business users.
Excellent presentation skills using MS Office tools.
Highly motivated to learn and manage