Job Responsibilities :
Should have experience of Handling 250 to 300 cr procurement
- Overall responsibility of all activities related to purchase, Procurement, planning and negotiation of following Indirect materials & services for M/c shop & Foundry division from Local & Import market with the help of SAP system.
- Vendor Development, Cost Control
- Stock items which includes Machine Shops Production tooling's Handling non stock indents which includes of Maintenance & Utility dept.
- Mechanical ,electrical & electronics Spares, machined items as per drawing, consumables & Tools,Pattern Tooling's, Production tooling items, Quality department tools & consumables, Fabricated items, IT department requirements.
- Annual Maintenance Contracts (AMC) for M/c shop & Utility department, Quality department various instruments & m/cs.
- Handling capital items procurement like VMC, CNC, SPM, Washing, Punching, Bio metric, Core shooters machines, Epbax system.
- Handling activity of Scrap disposal. Scrap like Garbagge, Non usable Slag, Use inserts, tools, oils, coolant, barrels, drums, wooden scrap, casting turning scrap, pig mould, metal particles with sand, scrap patterns, Capital items.
- Identify suppliers to meet the project requirements in terms of cost, quality and delivery procurement of parts to meet project execution timelines
- On time delivery of imported parts through coordination with global plants
- Responsible for A&B class items from third party vendor
- Guiding subcontractors/vendors on technical requirement of project being interface between design and supplier team
- Be part of cross functional team (Sales, Engineering, Quality and Operations) to provide timely inputs and execution through end to end project monitoring
- Responsible for scheduling of projects at various stage with sub-contractors based on vendors capacity and scheduling Negotiate & finalize commercial for total cost of ownership for each project
- Responsible for inventory management, stocking policy to reduce project lead times