Required for a Leading Telecom Equipment Distribution Company
- The ideal candidates should have at least 15 years experience in Imports, SCM & Logistics, Purchase, and Inventory Control, preferably from a Telecom /Electronics / Trading Company. He would report to the CEO.
- Accountable for negotiations & Finalization of the Line / NVOCC / Freight Forwarders for EXIM movements.
- Coordinate with the CHA for Import or Export clearance and completing the paper work including discharge of license etc.
- Monitor the entire EXIM Logistics on point to point basis with additional control of the movement from the shipment point by proponing & postponing the movement of Containers from there.
- Develop, Evaluate & appoint new transporters - monitoring & measuring their performances & services renewing / terminating their contract.
- Evaluate, Develop new vendors / suppliers / service providers.
- Monitor Inventory of Raw Material and reducing the level of inventory at company's end.
- Reduce the purchase price by giving timely projection about the future requirement of raw material.
- Control & supervise the stores as well as warehouses at other location.