(CA with min 12 years of experience)
Candidates having maximum real estate experience will be considered.
- Arranging funds from Banks / financial Institutes.
- Structuring funding proposals & arranging funding at minimum cost basis through negotiations with Banks / Financial Institutions.
- Arranging appraisal, sanction & disbursements.
- Managing multiple bankers for short term and long term funds requirements and other non-fund based facilities in a cost effective manner, ensuring various banking compliance's.
- Monitoring & managing the inflow / outflow of funds, taking adequate measures to ensure optimum utilization of available funds.
- Drafting and vetting up critical documents required for Mobilization of Funds.
- Financial evaluation and business modeling for projects.
- Building Strong internal System.
- Streamlining accounts, audit department.
- High quality MIS for Board & Investors.
- Ensure quarterly financial closure.
- Good inflow & outflow tracking mechanism.
- Tax management.
- Budgeting & variance analysis.
Forecast / Strategy:
- Business plan for next 5 years.
- Annual business plans.
- Financial / Business planning / forecasting
- Liaisoning with Banks / Financial Institutions.
- Maintaining good network with the Banks & financial institutes.
- Project feasibility analysis.